Adding another feature to its already full list of user-friendly services, Doomby has introduced free ecommerce solutions for its users. This will allow Doomby users to set up a virtual storefront to sell their products and services online.
Doomby Ecommerce Solutions
Doomby has launched two different packages for ecommerce solutions, both free and paid. The free package is available to any user who creates a free website with Doomby. The paid version is available €155 per year and offers a comprehensive solution for all ecommerce requirements.
Services available in the free package are:
- Product sheet that can contain a maximum of five products, as compared to unlimited products in the paid version.
- One image per product to be used in the online catalogue.
- Payment options via PayPal, wire transfer and cheque.
- One-click inventory management.
- Allow you to maintain important records, such as deliveries, payments and stocks.
- Order forms and pdf invoices
- Tax applications as per local requirements.
- In-website search to help customers with the online shopping
- Search engine optimization
- User comments on products and services on sale.
While internet is flooded with companies hosting paid ecommerce solutions, Doomby’s free package looks very interesting. Doomby is not listed among the top free website builders. However, with this launch, it can topple the list easily. With this easy web editor, the process to build the ecommerce store is really easy. It also offers a variety of templates and great customization options.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE