Opening the world of web analysis for its users, Moonfruit, the easy web editor, has introduced Google Analytics services. This feature will allow Moonfruit users to access detailed website statistics, page view information and visitor demographic figures. With Google Analytics, it becomes easier for web administrators to review their online marketing strategies in accordance to the visitor statistics.
How to Install Google Analytics on Moonfruit Websites
Google Analytics is a professional tool that provides quality website analysis. This service offers data in the form of real-time charts and graphics based on different configurations. To integrate this service in your website, follow these steps:
- Create a website with Moonfruit.
- Log in to the easy web editor and open the Statistics tab.
- Click on the ‘Sign up for Google Analytics’ button.
- This will redirect you to the Google Analytics page. Log into the account with your Google ID.
- Sign up for Google Analytics by filling out the form. You will be asked to provide website URL, time zone and account name.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the service.
- Copy the code block presented by the Google Analytics base page.
- Go back to the Admin Panel and paste the code block in the ID field.
- Click OK and you are done.
Initially, users may find this service slightly complicated. Therefore, it is important that you spend some time to understand the platform. You can also watch online tutorials for Google Analytics.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE