Making a big leap in the world of free website maker, Webs easy web editor now allows integration with Google webmaster tools. This move is expected to enable free website administrators to manage crucial information and statistics, such as impressions, sitemap and user visits more effectively.
What are Google Webmaster Tools?
All search engines perform regular indexing activities to search for new or updated content. The indexing activity for a particular website plays a huge role in defining its search page ranking. The Google webmaster is a set of tools that helps website administrators improve their indexing status and manage user traffic statistics. It is an advanced set of applications that helps you index your website comprehensively with the Google search engine.
How to Set Up Google Webmaster Tools
You need to follow these steps to integrate Google webmaster tools in your Webs account:
- Create a website with the Webs easy web editor platform.
- Log in to the account and go to the Site Settings page.
- Click on the Google webmaster section and log in with your Google username and password.
- This will open up a new pop up window. Enter the website URL in the window and press continue.
- This action will generate a Meta tag. Copy this tag and paste it in the Meta tag box available on the Site Settings page.
- Save Changes and you are done.
Google webmaster tools are slightly complicated. Initially, users have to devote some time and effort in understanding the functionalities and features. That being said, adding these tools will certainly give a leading edge to free websites built through Webs over other popular easy web editors.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE