When it comes to paid website maker services, there are numerous options. The Internet is flooded with freelancers and professional companies, who carry out the task of website development for worldwide clients. However, outsourcing web development task is not an option for individuals and small-to-medium sized companies. Due to their low price, user-friendly interface and comprehensive range of features, online website makers are the best bet for them.
Top Paid Website Maker Service
Here is a list of top paid website makers available online:
- Squarespace: Although ranked fifth in the free website maker comparison chart, Squarespace is certainly one of the best paid service provider. With its unmatched features and high quality design templates, Squarespace allows you to realize your online business objectives through a user-friendly website. The basic version is priced at $8 per month.
- Weebly: Opt for Weebly Pro, the paid service, and you can access a range of essential features, such as exclusive designs, social media integration, search engine optimization and traffic reports. This service starts at $4 per month.
- Jimdo: The basic Jimdo paid service begins at $5 per month. With this service, you get one domain name, one email account, access to premium designs, 5GB storage, logo designing and traffic details.
- Webstarts: Webstarts Pro is available at $3.94 per month. It comes with a $50 gift voucher each for Google Adwords, Facebook advertising and MySpace promotion.
- Wix: The premium version from Wix is priced at $4.08 per month. It offers Google Analytics report and free domain at this price. You can also access premium designs for a high quality website.
The biggest advantage of online website makers is the possibility of creating a website that best suits your requirements. They offer a DIY approach to website development, which has been attracting millions of customers.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE