To remain updated with the latest technology shift, SnapPages has upgraded its easy web builder interface. The recent improvements are aimed at enhancing user experience on websites built through the SnapPages platform. The updates are specifically focused on eliminating technologies that are no longer required to build a standard website, such as flash-based web elements that increase the load time and require additional plug-ins. SnapPages has also considered upgrades essential to support internet browsing through mobile phones.
SnapPages Easy Web Builder: Major Updates
Some of the major upgrades made by SnapPages are:
- Conversion of Contact Forms to HTML format for easy integration into the websites.
- Upgrade of blog comment forms for visual appeal and ease-of-use
- Improvement of drop down menus to include animation, graphics and shadows
- Inclusion of symbols during navigation to identify drop down menu boxes
- Enhancement of photo grid that will help maintain the quality of images while resizing
- Visual enhancement of new buttons to increase appeal
- Optimization of codes to decrease website load time across different browsers
The official blog of the company declares these updates as the initial phase of a long series of enhancements. The company is making considerable efforts to improve user websites in terms of usability as well as features.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE