To remain competitive in the market, WebEden free website maker is set to launch a new website builder. According to WebEden’s official blog, the new web publishing platform will offer greater flexibility to the users. The new platform is built on ‘Flash Application Frameword’. This coding allows easier modification in terms of content as well as design.
What it Means for the Users
With new website builders, WebEden users will enjoy the following features:
- Scrolling side panels
- Toolbar shortcuts customized for every user account
- New service area for external applications such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Better line spacing control for text formatting
- Ability to choose a color that is already being used on the webpage
- Reduced page load time due to the auto image resizing feature
To enjoy all the features of the new website builder, WebEden users have to install Adobe Flash Player 10.1.
Next in the WebEden Pipeline
WebEden is also planning to roll out the following features after the launch new website editor:
- Blog tool for user websites
- Easy-to-use ecommerce platform
- Mobile web publishing platform
It is to be noted that in past few months, many free website service providers have either launched new web builders or extensively upgraded their existing builders. Moonfruit launched a new version of its website editor; while Squarespace is planning to introduce a new web editor in the near future. Webstarts, the top rated free website maker, is upgrading its web publishing platform extensively. These upgrades are certainly good news for the users, as they have more options to choose from and more features to use.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE