Social networking is the order of the day. To allow users to jump onto the social networking bandwagon, Webstarts has integrated the Facebook profile widget in its easy web editor. This widget will allow Webstarts users to link their Facebook profile to the website. This widget will prove very effective in marketing the websites through Facebook.
How to Embed a Facebook Profile Widget
Here are the steps to embed a Facebook profile widget:
- Create a website with Webstarts, which allows free web building through its user-friendly platform.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook Widgets page.
- Open ‘Profile Badge’ and select ‘Others’ from the options which ask you to choose where to add the badge.
- When you click on the ‘Others’ option, the embedding code appears just below the badge.
- Copy the code from there and log in to easy web editor on Webstarts.
- When the editing mode activates, select ‘HTML code’ from the ‘Insert’ command.
- Paste the embed code in the popup window and click OK.
- A Facebook profile badge will appear on the web page. You can resize it as per the requirements.
- You can also customize the ‘Profile Badge’ from the ‘Edit’ tab on Facebook.
According to the official blog of the company, Webstarts is making efforts to integrate several Facebook applications into the webpages. This will allow users to connect better with their social network through their websites.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE