Twitter is certainly one of the hottest properties in the internet world. If you want to use the internet to market a product, service or concept, eliminating Twitter from the list of social media platforms will be a huge mistake. According to a social marketing survey, Twitter is included in the three most important services for an online marketing mix. Considering the importance of Twitter, Jimdo has launched a new tool that allows users to update their Twitter profile through their Jimdo page.
The new service is aimed at saving users’ time and effort required to log in to the Twitter account and post and update their messages. Also, integrating your Twitter account with your Jimdo page will help promote the page among your followers.
How to Update a Twitter Account from a Jimdo Page
Here are the steps to tweet through your Jimdo page:
- Create a website with Jimdo.
- Log in to the administration panel and switch to the Jimdo easy web editor platform.
- Go to ‘Messages’ section and select ‘Twitter’ option.
- Link your Twitter account to the Jimdo page.
- Log in to your Twitter account. Grant access to Jimdo page to connect to Twitter.
- After the activation process, you will see a tweet box on your Jimdo page.
- Enjoy tweeting while managing your Jimdo pages.
This service will allow Jimdo users to leverage the power of Twitter and stay connected with their network. These innovative concepts have earned Jimdo the fourth rank in the online free website maker comparison chart.
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE