Networking is the key to successful online marketing. Although social networking has evolved is leaps and bounds after the arrival of websites such as Facebook or MySpace, it has been subtly used in the online domain since the very beginning. Asking people to register for newsletters, download files or subscribe to blogs via email are some of the conventional modes of online networking. Capitalizing on this concept, Wix has integrated a dedicated Link Manager on its easy web editor platform.
What Does This Mean for Users?
According to Wix’s official blog, the Link Manager will enable users to organize their online presence through the Wix web editor. Thus, your Wix website will act as a central platform that links all your online accounts. With the Link Manager, Wix users can link the following web elements to their website:
- External web pages
- Pages, text or graphics within the website
- Email service
- Video, music or photo albums
- Files for downloading purpose
How to Optimize Link Manager?
To enjoy the Link Manager features, create a website with the Wix free website maker. Log into the easy web editor and follow these steps:
- Select the Link option from the toolbar displayed at the bottom of the page.
- You can select clip art designs for linking to popular websites
- In the Link Manager window, go to advanced settings
- Select the type of link you want to create
- Enter link details and click OK.
- You can also use customized designs as link buttons on your website.
With such advanced and user-friendly upgrades, Wix enjoys an edge over other free website makers
See the #1 Rated Website Builder!
See the top rated builder, rated by users like you!CLICK HERE